Physical Exams in Stoneham, MA
Routine physical examinations are one of the most effective ways to prevent future health problems. A physical exam is performed to check your overall health and make sure you don’t have any medical problems that you are unaware of.
Here are a few reasons why physical examinations are important:
- Diagnose any issue that may become medical concerns in the future so they can be treated early
- Update necessary immunizations and family health history
- Ensure that you are maintaining a healthy diet and exercise routine
Some of the physical examinations that we can conduct at our center include:
- Sports, school and camp physicals
- Routine physicals (also known as wellness visits)
- Pre-Employment physicals
- DOT physicals
If you are in need of a routine physical, stop by AFC Urgent Care Stoneham! These physical examinations are often times mandatory and can be sprung on you at the last minute.
Our urgent care center is open seven days a week and requires no appointments! Our medical providers are board-certified and can assess your current present fitness level, evaluate any existing injuries, and detect conditions that may predispose you to a new injury.
If you are in need of any of the above examinations, be sure to stop by AFC Urgent Care Stoneham today. For more information, call our center at 781-279-4000.